Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArtykułyTreść polityki prywatności.
In accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on protection data) (Official Journal of the European Union), hereinafter referred to as RODO, please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Gdańsk with headquarters in (80-309) Gdańsk, ul. Jan Bażyński 8.
- The personal data administrator has appointed an information security administrator (future data protection officer) with whom you can contact us at (58) 523 24 59 or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed only for accomplishing the publishing process and distributing publications.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 11 sec. 1 item 9 of of the Law on Higher Education.
- Providing your personal data by you is a statutory requirement necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in point 3 on the basis of the act specified in point 4.
- Your personal data will be processed on behalf of the data controller by authorized employees only for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.
- Your personal data will be stored for an indefinite period.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for by law.
- Under the rules laid down in the provisions of the RODO, you shall have:
- the right to access the content of your data,
- the right to rectify them when they are inconsistent with the actual state,
- the right to remove them, limit processing and transfer data - in cases provided for by law,
- the right to object to the processing of data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.