ArtykułyTreść polityki prywatności.
In accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on protection data) (Official Journal of the European Union), hereinafter referred to as RODO, please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Gdańsk with headquarters in (80-309) Gdańsk, ul. Jan Bażyński 8.
- The personal data administrator has appointed an information security administrator (future data protection officer) with whom you can contact us at (58) 523 24 59 or e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed only for accomplishing the publishing process and distributing publications.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 11 sec. 1 item 9 of of the Law on Higher Education.
- Providing your personal data by you is a statutory requirement necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in point 3 on the basis of the act specified in point 4.
- Your personal data will be processed on behalf of the data controller by authorized employees only for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.
- Your personal data will be stored for an indefinite period.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for by law.
- Under the rules laid down in the provisions of the RODO, you shall have:
- the right to access the content of your data,
- the right to rectify them when they are inconsistent with the actual state,
- the right to remove them, limit processing and transfer data - in cases provided for by law,
- the right to object to the processing of data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.